
Dear Cooper Families & Friends,
Happy Last Day of School!
Please see the JUNE 2026 PTA NEWSLETTER for a recap of the last few months, PTA achievements, student achievements, and gratitude for all of our volunteers.
Congratulations to all families celebrating their 5th graders, 8th graders, and seniors in high school! The PTA Board wishes all students the best. It was so nice to have been part of their journey at Cooper.
I have been on the PTA board for the last seven years and on the PTA for eight. To those of you who have provided kind words, notes of encouragement, and acknowledgement over the years, please know that it has meant a lot to me and every note has been appreciated.
A special thank you to Mrs. Tiernan, Miss Lisa, the school staff, and current/former board members, Patrick Keating, Michelle Pacitti, Heather Guerci, Bridget Moore, Jennifer Carapetyan, Diane Sharple, Kristin Podolsky, Ramona Hamill, and Amanda LeeMasci, for helping reach our goals and for their continuous support over the years since I have been on the board. I also want to appreciate Laura Turner, former Cooper PTA President, for if it was not for her enthusiasm and support, I would not have been on the board in the first place.
It has been a pleasure serving the Cooper Community, getting to know a lot of you, and seeing your children in school. I wish for your children what I wish for mine. Although I won’t be at Cooper next year, please do not hesitate to reach out about anything if you think I can help.
Thank you, as always, for your support and attention.
Wishing all of you a happy and healthy summer!
Very Sincerely,
Shazia Ansari